WnSoft Forums

Adjusting multiple slides in the O&A screen.

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I'm just starting to put a show together of a lamp conversion for a customer. I have selected a video background from YouTube, & taken 20 pictures of the strip down & cleaning & I estimate there will be an additional double that of the assembly & testing. I've added the video clip & made it the master clip & added the 20 current slides en' block. I now want to make them all disappear. Doing this singly with that number of slides would be laborious, so I tried highlighting them all, but doing this greys out all the controls. Am I doing something incorrectly or can this not be done?

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-72526100-1442577462_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric, could you define "Make them all disappear"? Are you trying to set opacity to zero or remove these files from your show?

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin, yes set the opacity to zero as a batch rather than do it individually.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Eric,

No, you can't do that...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

I thought not, I must have tried that before. It would be a good feature to have in the new version where one could animate multiple slides as a batch where each slides movements or actions were identical.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

You can.

For Batch - read Style.

Make your adjustments on a single slide. Save it as a Temporary Style. Apply the Style to the rest of the "batch".

DG

I haven't used styles other than as a default master to make sure my set up is transferred when changing to a new version, consequently, wouldn't know where to start. What I would like to see & I'm sure many others feel the same would be to do as I stated in my first post. For example, add 50 slides to my show in one lump, go to the O&A screen, highlight them all (r/click first slide, hold down shift key, r/click last slide, all slides now highlighted) this action at the moment prevents (grays out) slide options, add key points, & the plus & minus icons being used. To put it simply I would like to see these enabled with all slides highlighted. I suspect that when the new timeline & O&A screens are introduced, it will be possible.

Yachtsman1 KIS! :rolleyes: