WnSoft Forums

iMac

Igor

Hello,

I purchased iMac 21.5" 4K Retina (4096 x 2304) for home use and for testing.

Installed Parallels Desktop with Windows 10.

I couldn't imagine that PicturesToExe works so good inside this emulation. I can run PTE directly on OSX desktop, or run EXE files from OS X.

However I'm sure that we should prepare native version of PTE for Mac.

Hi,

I have been using Parallels on my Mac for several years now and it works very well. As Tom says you have to make the additional investment in Parallels and Windows and in the case of Parallels also purchase their upgrades that appear to be required every time the free Mac OS is upgraded.

Undoubtably a Mac version of PTE would be great provided it does not become a poor relation of the Windows version in terms of updates etc.

I would like to believe that developing a Mac version would not hinder future development of the basic PTE Windows product. Were that to be the case I would much rather keep what I've got.

Regards

John

• 1 month later...

I did try Parallels a few years back and, while it performed well, I preferred to use the other well known virtual machine calles 'VMware Fusion' that I found to be a little easier to use.
I am still waiting for Igor and his team to create an iMac version of PTE though because I think that this would be preferable to usung a virtual environment.

Ron.