WnSoft Forums

What can we expect in version 9 ?

thedom

Hi everybody,
I was away for a looong time but I'm happy to see that this forum is still active and that a new version of PTE is in progress.

Is there a topic where we can read what are the new features developped for version 9 and when it will be available ?
Thanks.

Guest Yachtsman1
1 hour ago, thedom said:

Hi everybody,
I was away for a looong time but I'm happy to see that this forum is still active and that a new version of PTE is in progress.

Is there a topic where we can read what are the new features developped for version 9 and when it will be available ?
Thanks.

Welcome back Dom, Only supposition as yet for PTE 9.

Yachtsman1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perhaps it is a time for patience? 

Producing a new O&A engine AND making the whole package compatible with MACs for a future stand-alone Mac version was always going to be difficult and take a little time.

Don't pull the trigger yet.

"You know it makes sense" :)

Hi Paul,

One can look - but there really are no viable alternatives for PTE IMHO. I have and keep tabs on all the latest software for presentation slideshow creation and there is nothing available which can do what can be already done in PicturesToExe. Unless you are willing to spend a couple thousand dollars for your software, you will not be able to equal the power of PicturesToExe and even with the one extremely expensive German product which has most, but not all of the same capabilities, the ease of use is highly compromised. There is a very good reason why PTE is the overwhelming  choice of competitive audio visual creators in the majority of the world. 

As David points out, there are lots of things going on right now - many of which will be incorporated in the next version of PTE. 

Best regards,

Lin

5 hours ago, Yachtsman1 said:

British expression "More haste less speed"????:unsure:

Yachtsman1.

I thought it was "A watched kettle never boils"?

I'm glad that Igor posted an update.

Tom

On 09/02/2016 at 3:35 PM, thedom said:

Hi everybody,

Thanks.

Bonsoir TheDom

Heureux de vous savoir parmi nous. Quelle excellente surprise:D

Georges