WnSoft Forums

Shifting Keyframes

gogs

It would be nice if it were possible to shift only selected key points. Currently if you select one key point and move it right or left all other key points move by the same amount. This is not much of a problem if you only have 2 or 3 keypoints but if you have many and only want to move some it is a bit of a pain.

Gogs

• 2 months later...

Hi Igor

I meant the keyframes in Objects and Animation editor. I have found that when creating an effect with several keyframes that if i need to move a few, for example Maybe some in the middle, I find if I uses move keyframes either left or right all of the keyframes on the timeline move. It would be good if it was possible to select just a few and move only those while all other keyframes remain in place.

Gogs

Not sure what you are controlling with the keyframes but all mine move independently. In fact I dont know a way to get them to move together but if there is maybe you have this selected by mistake.

Mickp

Hi Igor

I meant the keyframes in Objects and Animation editor. I have found that when creating an effect with several keyframes that if i need to move a few, for example Maybe some in the middle, I find if I uses move keyframes either left or right all of the keyframes on the timeline move. It would be good if it was possible to select just a few and move only those while all other keyframes remain in place.

Gogs

Hi Igor

Thanks for taking the time to reply as I appreciate that you are very busy working on next version.

It is already a first class application so I look forward to Pictures to Exe 9 with anticipation.

Gogs