WnSoft Forums

Would be nice to have 1:1 ratio in Project Options Main tab for Instagram use

I was able to create a 1080 x 1080 video (of a panorama) for use in Instagram by setting the "Virtual Size of Slide" in the "Screen" tab (after searching for a while) but it would be nice to be able to just pick 1:1 aspect ratio on the "Main Tab".  P2E is handy for creating videos of panoramas (or anything else) that you want to display taking advantage of the full height and width allowed in Instagram.  I don't use "i" products so the "Instapan" app isn't an option plus it has limited controls.

Hi Mary,

When you output a video you can also just choose "Custom" and make the vertical and horizontal equal to 1024 or 1080 or whatever and it will create an HD square video for you. If you want to see the actual content before creating, you can go into Objects and Animations screen, Properties Tab, Adjust Image And Border, Crop and put a 1 in the Aspect Ratio. This will show you exactly what the selected slide will look like in your video. To see all slides you would have to do this for each one, but just selecting "Custom" and making the vertical and horizontal equal to whatever square pixel format you wish will give you that in the video output...

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 weeks later...