WnSoft Forums
snapcam

Looping MP4 on a USB

Hello , I want to put a MP4 file onto a stick and play it through the TV. I have set the PTE file to restart at end and published as MP4 but this does not work on the TV.

Is there a way to achieve this or does it just not work

Snapcam

My Panasonic TV automatically replays a single show on a USB stick.  I guess there should be something in the TV settings that will do this.

Mickp

Guest Yachtsman1

I remember back in the year dot, Peter wanted to run a continuous show for a museum project. It was a long time ago, maybe a PM to him or a search of his posts using museum as the key word may bring up something? SC I assume you have ticked the box in the screen shot & created and exe before creating an MP4?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

rep1.jpg

Isn't the case, that video (mp4 or other format) file is not a self- playing show but ordinary video file what needs "an interpretation" by media player. In media player you can specify repeated looping but not inside video file itself.

On the other hand, exe slideshow is self-containing presentation with all looping controls inside.