WnSoft Forums

Please test the downloading of PTE 8

Igor

Hi,

Please can you help me with testing of downloading of PicturesToExe 8.0 from our new website. Two customers reported me about the problem with not completely downloaded files and I need to check it.

1. Type http://www.wnsoft.com

(If your language is French, German, Italian, or English, you will see the translated version of WnSoft website.)

2. Click Download link in the top menu. You should see the Download page.

3. Click Download green button to start the downloading.

4. Run the installation.

You'll see a message of Windows that this file is signed by WnSoft. Click OK to continue and you should see the installation window of PicturesToExe. Now please close this window. This confirms that everything is OK. This test will not disturb or change your existing installation of PicturesToExe.

Please let me know about a result. Thanks!

Guest Yachtsman1

Went as far as the message saying "Do you want the programme to make changes to your computer", then stopped the download. Only anomaly, I couldn't screen print the message? W7 Professional.

Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1
1 hour ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Eric,

Do you use Internet Explorer or another browser? It's a system message and may happen with any downloaded file. You have the possibility to run the downloaded file.

Hi Igor

I use Mozilla Firefox, with Yahoo homepage.

Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Igor,

With Windows 7  64 bits  -  Firefox

When I click your link, the first window (see below, the top window) appears, so it not necessary for me to click "Télécharger" at the top (download). If I click this tab "Télécharger", the second window then appears.

In both cases it's possible to click a green rectangle with "Télécharger" (Download). No problem.

No more problem after that.

PTE_download.jpg

Working fine on this computer - Windows 10 64-bit on i7 processor

Hope that helps

Eric