WnSoft Forums

Text over video

Bert

Hi,

I know how to put appearing lines of text over a still image.  Have the first line of text on the image, copy image and have the first and second line on the image, copy image for first, second and third line etc.

But how do I do this over a video that is playing.  I assume that I have to put the text lines on a number of transparent backgrounds.  Can this be done within PTE?  

I tried to find it in the help files but did not find it.

Can somebody point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,

Bert

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Bert

The principle is the same over a still image or a video. I've just had a look for a tutorial relating to video, but can only find one I did some time ago on just text. Maybe if you check it out it may help.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

7 hours ago, Bert said:

Hi,

I know how to put appearing lines of text over a still image.  Have the first line of text on the image, copy image and have the first and second line on the image, copy image for first, second and third line etc.

But how do I do this over a video that is playing.  I assume that I have to put the text lines on a number of transparent backgrounds.  Can this be done within PTE?  

I tried to find it in the help files but did not find it.

Can somebody point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,

Bert

I use to write texts (text 1, text 2, text 3, ...) on the running video, each text with fade in and fade out (using opacity), along the complete video, on the timings I want.

Jose