WnSoft Forums

PARQUET style

thedom

Here is a new style I just created. Actually it was a demo I made a few years ago and I transformed it into a style.

Parquet Style

Demo (exe file for PC)

I plan to transform many demos I made in the past and to publish them as a pack of styles for a reasonable price.

I guess some people will not agree of a "commercial" pack but I spend really a lot of time to create the demos. 
It will take a lot of time to transform them into styles as well. I hope it will be useful for photographers.
What do you think of this idea ?

Hi Dom,

I think having commercial packs of styles available for a reasonable price is an excellent idea. New users of PicturesToExe often want to create interesting shows but had not yet acquired sufficient levels of understanding to achieve the results they would like. Styles, templates and even themes (a pack of styles with a thematic direction) are excellent ways for them to achieve their goals. Also busy professionals such as wedding photographers would love this idea. Time is money for them and after shooting a wedding and post processing hundreds and sometimes more than a thousand images, being able to create an exciting and professional show for their client without re-inventing the wheel each time is money in the bank for them. As you say, it takes time, skill and dedication to create professional styles and people are more than willing to pay for the help. Having such helps not only the person who dedicates the time, skill and effort to producing the styles but also benefits the company who produces the presentation slideshow software because it make that software more useful to a broader audience.

Best regards,

Lin  

Dom, you have a great idea, amazing talent and I am sure everyone here looks forward to your fine work.  You have always been extraordinarily generous and creating commercial packs for a reasonable price will be a service to many of us as well as a learning tool. Commercially produced styles will no doubt result in high quality products and effectively broaden the appeal of PTE. I have often thought of doing the same, and may, but not now as life is too full of other things.

One thought would be regarding copyrighting commercial styles--which I hope would not happen. 

Bonjour The dom, et merci beaucoup pour les magnifiques styles que vous partagez gracieusement avec nous. Je suis un petit amateur de pte et j'utilise souvent des styles et des transitions, mes diapos personnels .J'ai visionné votre album wedding  photo de mariage et le trouve merveilleux .Cordialement Mr Alfaro P S je possède un compte sur diapositif pte

Google Translate to English Below: Lin

Hello Dom, and thank you for the beautiful styles that you kindly share with us. I am a small amateur pte user and I often use styles and transitions, my personal slides .I watched your wedding album wedding photo and find it wonderful .
Cordialement Mr Alfaro S P   I have an account on diapositive pte

Thank you for making this available.

I used to won many of your products, but, unfortunately, they were lost through a crash, and I cannot find the back ups. I would love it if you would once again put  your styles etc, backup. They made my slide shows so much better. I have not the talent to create what you do.

I hope that you make a wedding style available similar to what you showed. It is wonderful.

Thanks again. I look forward to once again getting some of your work in the future.

I also cast my vote for the return of thedom styles/templates to the marketplace.  The ones on your old site got me started with PTE and have kept me from giving up trying to learn it.  Lin's tutorials are finally making sense to me (some of us are slow, some are dependent upon the right learning moment, and some of us all of the above).  

Dom, I like all of the styles and templates shown on your YouTube channel.  Of course, you know how I like your vacation style, but I also liked your wooden chest box, the "10 slides" style and "frame pictures 3D wall" style.

Thanks for your work in bringing these back, and all the best.

-Craig

For information, "Vacation" and "10 Slides" styles are ready, now compatible with any screen ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
I improved "Vacation" style to accept any format of pictures (landscape or portrait, 4:3 or 3:2), the only limitation is that the formats can NOT be mixed.

I improved "10 slides" style : I added a nice background and the animation is a continuous subtile zoom.
It accept landscapes pictures (4:3 or 3:2).

The pack #1 should be available in 7 days maximum.

The pack #2 will include  "pictures 3D wall", "wedding"... and "photobox" styles. 

Most of my demos are more than short and simple animations of a few pictures, they are full slideshows. If I transform them into styles, it will be possible to make complete and "professional" slideshows in less than a minute. And the user will have the ability to use 10, 20... 50 (or more) of his own pictures. 
Change a few text, choose a music and the slideshow will be finished.

That's why I will not sell pack of full slideshow styles. 
You might be interested in a style and not the others and you don't want to pay for the whole package.

For styles that are only a short animation you want to include in a complete slideshow, packs of 4 or 5 styles will be available.

Photobox style should be available in 24 to 48 hours.

• 1 month later...