WnSoft Forums

New website up and running

thedom

Merci the dom pour tes styles chest box et vacances, je pense te contacter prochainement, je serai aussi interessé   par l'album mariage ,mais pour une autre utilisation ??? en changeant le fond et les anneaux de mariage ????ainsi par le cube 3D  vu de l'intérieur? Cordialement Ray

Google Translate To English - Lin

Thank you theDom for your chest box and holiday styles, I think I will contact you soon, I will be interested in the wedding album, but for other use,  perhaps by changing the background and wedding rings ???? and the 3D cube from the inside?

Regards Ray

Bonjour thedom peux-tu me contacter par courriel ? le style chest box m'interesse,  je te paierai en "cash" par lettre et toi par retour tu m'enverras ton style , es-tu d'accord ? je préfère que de payer par carte visa !!! Cordialement ; Ray P S raymond.alfaro@sfr.fr

Google Translate To English - Lin

Hello theDOM, can you email me? The chest box style interests me. I will pay you in "cash" by letter and in return you will send me your style, are you okay? I prefer to pay by visa card !!! Cordially ; Ray P S 

Ray, I suggest you do this by private message so as to not make your email address public...

Ray, je vous suggère de le faire par message privé afin de ne pas rendre votre adresse e-mail du public ...

Lin

Any variation on the wedding album would be great. It would be  a step up from your old book one, which was also nice.

Are you going to release the old one that started out as a post card? It was a simple and straight forward lovely one too.

Hi Ray,

Could you please use Google Translate or other to translate your messages to English please? I've been doing it for you but can't catch each message you post...

Ray, I deleted your email address from your last post. All your messages to Dominique are private so no problem with it being in a private message....

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 years later...

Hi Peter,

His last login was Aug, 10, 2019 (210 days ago according to Alexa).  He may have moved on to other things. I know he has kids and likes to travel, so that might be be keeping him busy. Hope he receives an email from your post.

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/profile/11674-thedom/content/?change_section=1

Tom

On 3/8/2020 at 10:43 AM, Peter56 said:

Dom I was very impressed with your "Two by Two" template. It has all the features I have been looking for to create a mixed portrait and landscape presentation. Can I arrange to purchase this Template.

Regards Peter

On 3/8/2020 at 1:18 PM, tom95521 said:

Hi Peter,

His last login was Aug, 10, 2019 (210 days ago according to Alexa).  He may have moved on to other things. I know he has kids and likes to travel, so that might be be keeping him busy. Hope he receives an email from your post.

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/profile/11674-thedom/content/?change_section=1

Tom

Thanks for the info Tom. There does not seem to be a lot of 3rd party template sites around with mixed portrait and landscape image templates. I am a newbie to PTE AV as I have been using the now defunct Proshow.  Dom's templates are very creative, he is very clever.

On 3/9/2020 at 2:06 PM, Peter56 said:

Thanks for the info Tom. There does not seem to be a lot of 3rd party template sites around with mixed portrait and landscape image templates. I am a newbie to PTE AV as I have been using the now defunct Proshow.  Dom's templates are very creative, he is very clever.

Thanks Peter. I guess you are interested in this project ?

https://youtu.be/-Y_gOueKCuk

will try to find it in my archive and send it to you (for free).

as Tom said, I have other priorities now but I installed version 10 a couple of weeks ago (previous version on my computer was version 8).

so many changes !! 

Hi Dom,

Come back and visit whenever you can. Your styles have always been popular with forum members. Hope you can find time to update/create new styles and transitions.

Thanks,
Tom

13 hours ago, thedom said:

Thanks Peter. I guess you are interested in this project ?

https://youtu.be/-Y_gOueKCuk

will try to find it in my archive and send it to you (for free).

as Tom said, I have other priorities now but I installed version 10 a couple of weeks ago (previous version on my computer was version 8).

so many changes !! 

Hi Dom

Yes a copy of the project and maybe some tips / information on how to use the template if you have it would be wonderful. I think the "Two By Two" template is creative and brilliant, there are very few mixed Landscape / Portrait templates available and your work is of such a high standard. I am a refugee from Proshow Producer (Now out of business.) so at the moment I have quite a learning curve with PTE AV Version 10. Also as a retiree we do lots of overseas travel and photography. During our downtime I enjoy the creative element of putting together a number of DVD travel presentations.

Thank you and regards

Peter