WnSoft Forums

New TheDom Website up and running

thedom

• 3 months later...

Bonsoir

Quel plaisir de vous revoir parmi les fans de PTE. Je suis à la recherche d'un de vos templates "TheDom - Wedding Photo Album". Entre 2011 et 2013 j'achetais régulièrement vos créations qui n'ont pas prises une ride. Je voulais faire un montage PTE pour mon fils qui s'est marié récemment et je ne trouve pas le template. Trop triste. Le vendez-vous encore ?

Dans l'attente de vous lire ?

Georges

Georges

this is the English section of the forum - please translate your question

ken

from google

Good evening

Good to see you among fans of PTE. I'm looking for one of your templates "TheDom - Wedding Photo Album". Between 2011 and 2013 I bought regularly your creations that have not taken a ride. I wanted to make a PTE mounting for my son who recently married and I can not find the template. Too sad. The sell you yet?

Pending read you?

Georges

19 hours ago, Ken Cox said:

Georges

this is the English section of the forum - please translate your question

ken

from google

Good evening

Good to see you among fans of PTE. I'm looking for one of your templates "TheDom - Wedding Photo Album". Between 2011 and 2013 I bought regularly your creations that have not taken a ride. I wanted to make a PTE mounting for my son who recently married and I can not find the template. Too sad. The sell you yet?

Pending read you?

Georges

Ken

sorry. I didn't realize this was the English forum. I was so happy to find news of Thedom. Thanks for the translation.

Georges

Georges, I'm also awaiting the wedding album.  Dom said it would be ready a few weeks ago, but it seems there's been a long delay.  I keep bugging him about it (I hope gently).  From the preview he gave of the work in progress on the new version, it'll be worth the wait.  Maybe when he sees more demand for it, he'll be inspired to overcome the barriers delaying it.