WnSoft Forums

Photobox and 3D wall styles

thedom

I'm curious.  In the Wall style the demo video shows some photos as square, but in the description on your store site it says that all photos will be cropped to 3:2.  Can we have squares in our shows if we get the style or is that a feature reserved for the demo?  ;-)  This style calls out to me.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you were working on a wedding album style.  How is that progressing?  I'm needing one now and wonder if I should hold off to get yours or use an old inferior template I have from someone else in the past.

I really like the new wooden box style.  I prefer it to the cardboard box above (I have the old template from your old web site).  Guess it depends upon the context of the show.  Glad I can make either.

Hi Tauratinzwe, you're right, there is an error in the description. Actually, eight of the en photos are cropped to 3:2 and 2 are cropped to 1:1.

I am working on a wedding album. I started from an earlier version of a demo for the album itself but I would like to make something different with various points of view for the pictures of the album. It will probably be ready in 8 days.

About the aspect of both styles (photobox and chestbox), I will publish different textures (free) to give a different look to those styles to have the ability to choose the appropriate look depending on the subject of the photos used.

Hi Dom, thanks for the update on things.  The wedding album is definitely worth waiting for another week or so. The pages where the photo moves to fill the screen is an effect I was looking for.  Some of the other effects are pleasant surprises I'd not thought of.  If I may make a request, could you incorporate a way to display portrait format photos as well as landscape?  I seldom encounter a shoot that is composed entirely of landscape layout shots.

I'd decided that I must have the wall style with or without squares.  I'll be purchasing it today.  It's very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bonsoir Dom!

Je suis heureux de trouver de vos nouvelles. Voilà quelques années j'étais un fidèle de votre ancien site et j'ai encore tous vos (merveilleux) templates sur mon disque dur. Je suis heureux que ce projet de Wedding photo album se finalise petit à petit. Mon fils s'est marié en août et j'aimerai tellement lui faire la surprise d'un tel diaporama. Il est trop beau. Pensez-vous qu'il sera disponible prochainement ? Merci d'avance

Georges

Hello Dom! I am happy to find your news. A few years ago I was a follower of your old site and I have still all of your (wonderful) templates on my hard drive. I'm happy to see that this Wedding photo album project is completed gradually. My son got married in August and I wish to surprise him with such a show. It is too good. Do you think that it will be available soon? Thanks in advance Georges