WnSoft Forums

Simple Mask Style

davegee

A simple style which creates a Mask with a Border. Add a single 3:2 image to a 3:2 Project or a 16:9 Image to a 16:9 Project Slide List and apply the Style. Other AR Images will be in "Cover Slide" Mode and might need a little adjustment.

The result is a Mask which can be copied and pasted as many times as required into another slide. The Image has a subtle zoom effect.

Simple mask with Border.ptestyle

Simple Portrait Mask.ptestyle

Star Mask Style.ptestyle  (Add image to Slide List and Apply the Style. Adjust Size and Position of the image to suit).

DG

Beautiful.  Thanks for this and for so many of your other great styles that you share with us, Dave.

I also like how you create new categories for your styles.  This helps make it easier to keep track of styles.

In a similar manner, I'd like to add various custom styles to pre-existing categories.  For example, I'd like to add some of Tom's Title Bars to the pre-existing "Captions" style category so all captions and titles can be in one place.  I can add Tom's titles to other custom categories but can't figure out how to add to the pre-existing categories.  Is this possible with PTE 8.0.20?

Thanks.

-Craig

Right click on any Style and choose "Change Style Category". If you are creating a new style just enter a new category name during the Create operation and it will create it for you.

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/slide-styles/create_style

Enter the Name of the New Category that you want to create and hit "Change" or enter the name of an existing Category to "Move" the Style.

DG

P.S. You can't edit the built in Categories that install with PTE.