WnSoft Forums

Return markers

Jim Higgins

In an A/V is there a way to return to a menu at the beginning of the show from a slide or the end of an AVI video without having to press a key or mouse button?

I made a tutorial show with several AVI's of my own making. They ran one after another in the show but what I wanted was at the end of each AVI the show to return to the menu, without having to press a key or button, and then wait for another selection to be made.

The only way I could think to get round this was to copy the menu slide and place a copy in between every section of the show. This works but doesn't seem right to me.

Can anyone help me?

Hi Jim,

From Objects and Animation - Select your slide, click on "Slide Options" Main Tab - Advanced Options and check "Run External Application" then click on the little Open Folder icon and navigate to your slideshow and choose it. It will then run in a loop from the end of that slide back to the beginning of your show where the Menu should be the first slide. Do the same at the end of each segment and put an "exit" choice in the menu to end the cycle when desired...

Best regards,

Lin