WnSoft Forums

Error Message

Barry Beckham

I have had an email request with the following question. Can anyone help please because its not something I have ever seen. All I know at the moment is that the lady in question has had to do a complete re-install for the product key to stop putting the trial banner across a DVD she was creating. She now says:-  

I have is difficulty when trying to  initially start PTE from desktop icon – and I keep getting this message WnSoft Exception “EStream Read Error”

Barry,   I have made 6 DVD's recently using the PTE program without any of the trouble mentioned.   Since Windows 10 I did buy an external DVD machine from Amazon for £15 which plugs into the computer with two USBs but it all seems to work well with PTE, and I just follow the program from Publish (2nd Menu) DVD-Video Disc.  I thought the banner mentioned only appeared if you had not paid for the full version.   Perhaps if she has indeed paid she needs to contact wnsoft for them to clear her product key, or that may be with you?      I hope that this helps but I am not sure that it will.   regards, John.