WnSoft Forums

music skipping

cherfoto

Hello,

If anyone has a suggestion to help alleviate this problem, I would greatly appreciate it! After I successfully make a slide show and create an .exe file complete with music, I then burn a CD of it. When I play the CD back the music slows up the transition of the slide show and will also skip several times during the playing of it. However if the CD is copied onto the hard drive of the computer, sometimes it won't skip. Can anyone tell me how to create these CDs without having the music skip on them? By the way it doesn't matter if the music is added as a WAV, MP3. Thanks in advance for anyone assisting me. ;)

Welcome Cherfoto!

Your problem is quite common. On a CD a file is read much more slowly than from the HDD, so some issues not noticed during the creation of a show can appear when the show runs from a CD.

We cannot answer satisfactorily to your question if you don't give any indication about your show; but the first rule to avoid these problems is to decrease as much as possible the size of the files. Therefore only Jpeg and not Bmp files for pictures, Mp3 and not Wav for the sound.