WnSoft Forums

Upload Large Files

cagney123

Thanks guys.  The show I was trying to upload to Slideshowclub included two video segments that together were in the 200meg realm.  1920x1080 video gets quite large quickly.  I guess I will stay away from using the new fine qualities that Version 9 has for video.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Igor...no I didn't try to upload two versions.  I have been tired lately and not staying up to date.  Sorry for the late reply.  Also, I can't open any files from earlier version 9 Beta's as in opening a show i was working on in V9 beta 9 in V9 beta 10.  When I try to open a show from an earlier beta it says I'm trying to open a show that was prepared in a newer version of PTE, even though it was an earlier version.  I have lost a lot of work that I can't open and have to start over again.  I know, Beta, so no real complaints.  I am real tired and will step aside for a few weeks and see if I get some energy back, so good luck with the betas.