WnSoft Forums

Version 9 Universal Window Style

davegee

Any Image Aspect Ratio in any Project Aspect Ratio.

The Style puts a Stroke Line/Border/Frame around the Main Image.

The Main Image can be Zoomed within the Stroke Line/Border/Frame using the Framing Control.

The Colour and thickness of the Stroke Line/Border/Frame can be changed and saved by the User.

The whole Window can be zoomed to any percentage required using the Frame. (75% to 100% suggested).

A Blurred copy of the Main Image is used as a Background (using the new Splitter Function) for use with Custom Transitions with "Use Background from Slide" and "Transparent Background of Slides" enabled.

Universal Window Style 2.ptestyle

DG

P.S. Version 9 only.

Universal Window Style 2 is an updated version which addresses the problem of inconsistent Border Thicknesses.

Universal Window Style.ptestyle

Dave,

This is a really useful style in that you can modify it in a number of ways ; border size as you mention but also size of main image, whether you want any framing action etc and then presumably, re-save the style in a modified version.  Thanks for all your hard work and imagination.

Hi Jeff,

Yes, there is a bit more mileage left in that style yet :)

But before you start playing around with it make sure that you have the original saved as the Exported Style.

Copy and Paste / Rename, and work on the Copy/copies.

DG

P.S. Not everyone likes the Zoom on every slide - it can be turned off.

Please note that you will need an up-to-date good graphics card to run the Universal Window Style with a dissolving, blurred background in a Custom Transition.

It is a very high loading on the system.

I assumed, because no one has mentioned it, that all was well and that you all have high powered cards. :)

It runs OK on the Laptop on which I constructed it but is "jerky" on my desktop PC with older, less powerful, card.

Please change the CT to something which works for you, if you get this problem. Also using a Blurred BG made in Photoshop etc will cure most problems on a PC with an older, slower card.

DG

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, davegee said:

Gary, they will all do the same thing.

See bug reports.

DG

Yea, now I see. Then, I would suggest that no new styles or updates be posted until it gets fixed. Really messed up my Styles list. Not sure what I had or how to replace them.

Gary