WnSoft Forums

Snowglobe Style For You For Christmas

Lin Evans

These two styles will play in either Version 8 or Version 9.  You can change the slide display time for anything from seven seconds to sixty seconds. It will not affect the speed of the snowfall.

Select one image which you want to appear inside the globe - choose style for either 16:9 or 3:2 aspect ratio.

After applying the style, go to the Objects and Animations screen and select your image which will appear under the three "snow" objects. Adjust the size and position of your image as you want it to appear in the globe. The third style (antique silver base) will work with transparent PNG files to reveal background behind globe. Background default can be changed by user... Change background image blur to zero and reduce size to about 100% if you want to use this style with transparency.

Styles below:

Snowglobe three to two aspect ratio.ptestyle

Snowglobe sixteen to nine aspect ratio.ptestyle

Snowglobe Antique Silver Base.ptestyle

You're very welcome!  My little contribution to the forum for Christmas...  There is another larger globe style also available, and I'm working on one for portrait mode images which I'll post soon...

Best regards,

Lin