WnSoft Forums

PTE and Google Photos

BobFlangan

When I upload mp4 videos from my phone, Google Photos shows the first frame of the video to identify it.  When I upload mp4 generated by PTE, the first frame is Black.  Is there a solution?  I suspect the only one is to edit the PTE video and trim the first part of the video.  Any suggestions on an editor to  use?  

Ron, I wish it were that easy. I started with a jpg of my grandsons.  The example videos at wnsoft and mine all open the same way: with about 2 seconds of black screen.  This looks to be the default background.  I can change the default background to a picture with text, but this text will show up at times if it is not small.

I just created a test and changed the first slide to a quick transition. Initially, google only showed the black screen as before. But after i waited about 10 minutes, google displayed the 1st frame in the video instead of the black screen. I noticed it takes awhile for the 1st frame to appear on all mp4 uploads.  On the previous ones that showed a black screen, they still show a black screen, after two days :).  I'll rebuild them. This appears to solve. thanks for the help!  

Bob