WnSoft Forums

Ken Burns Effect

Almark

Hi folks,

I like to add what is known as the 'Ken Burns' effect to every slide. Typically this is just 100% to 101% using a key frame.  This very slight zoom effect adds, I believe, just that slight motion that is pleasing to the eye.  If the overall transition is short, ( <3 secs) then I add 100% to 101%.  If the overall transition is long ( > 3 secs) I like to add 100% to 102 or sometimes ( > 7 secs) 103%.

The only way I can see of doing this is to edit each slide individually.  I was wondering if I was missing a trick here. Is there an easier way of doing this? Clearly; a show with 70 images takes some time, adding a keyframe for every single image.

5 hours ago, Almark said:

Hi folks,

I like to add what is known as the 'Ken Burns' effect to every slide. Typically this is just 100% to 101% using a key frame.  This very slight zoom effect adds, I believe, just that slight motion that is pleasing to the eye.  If the overall transition is short, ( <3 secs) then I add 100% to 101%.  If the overall transition is long ( > 3 secs) I like to add 100% to 102 or sometimes ( > 7 secs) 103%.

The only way I can see of doing this is to edit each slide individually.  I was wondering if I was missing a trick here. Is there an easier way of doing this? Clearly; a show with 70 images takes some time, adding a keyframe for every single image.

Hi Mark,

PicturesToExe 8 includes built-in slide style Zoom In/Out (in Basic category). It allows you quickly add zoom to selected slides and customize it's degree. Currently you can set minimum at 105%. For version 9.0 Beta 18 I will change the range of zoom to allow set 101%.