WnSoft Forums

rotate video

pushu1

Like you would rotate any other image. Use "Rotate" ....  It doesn't matter to PTE whether one inserts a video, a still image, an animated gif or what. The program allows not only rotation, but full 3D transforms. You can horizontally or vertically flip your video - rotate it, apply pan z to it, size it, put a border around it, position it,  whatever. It is treated just like a still image for position...

Best regards,

Lin

Lin:   thank you for the help but I still not clear.   Just where is this rotate feature?  Do I need to rotate it before I add it to the show?    The only place I could find a rotate icon was in the objects and animation tab - the tool bar at the top has the rotate icons but they are grayed out

Yes - there are many free tutorials available. All of mine are not specifically on the current version, but all are applicable to the current version. Two links below: Click on where is says PTE Made Easy tutorials (Continuously Updated)

General tutorials and articles link below:

https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/forum/8-tutorials-articles/

Best regards,

Lin