WnSoft Forums

PTE-9 Pdf + Video + Slide Styles

Thank you, Barry, for the new tutorials you've produced.  I just finished the first one I've purchased.  I must observe that for some reason Norton has declared war on you.  Every time I download a demo or anything from you, Norton insists upon quarantining the file and  claiming it has a virus.  Usually it's fairly straight forward to have it restored and I can get on enjoying your production.  This time was a bugger.  I'd restore the autorun.exe file and when I tried to run it, Norton would but in even though I'd told it to leave the file alone.  I finally got it sorted out and was the effort ever worth it.  I got the 2nd set on animations, styles and transitions.  Boy have I learned a lot!  It is worth every $ I paid and more (but don't raise the prices -- I'm retired on limited income and want to be able to get more tutorials).  I'll be reviewing these lessons many times as I try to master the things you included.  I may even move toward proficiency with PTE because of you.  Thanks again!  I've got to start working on an album that I've envisioned before but haven't had a clue of how to do some of the simple things needed to make it.  Now I think I can do it.

I think it's an USA vs Australia thing.  ;-)  Our current president's influence has extended to "cyber." The funny thing is that sometimes Norton dislikes something just because it's new.  They target files because Norton hasn't seen them often enough.  There are days I'm tempted to follow your advice.  And then it saves me from something that is really problematic.  I'm now saving up to get some more videos in this new series of tutorials.  Then I can do battle with Norton again.  And win again!

I would also like to thank Barry for the tutorials, more than worth it to me. I have always been a fan of Barry`s teaching style.

While I am thanking people, I would also like to give a big thank you to Dave and Lin for their ongoing generosity, it is greatly appreciated.