WnSoft Forums

Suggestions for 9.01

goddi

Igor, I know you prefer each suggestion to be in a separate topic. But I think it would be more efficient to just make a list at this point. A know you are thinking of 9.01 improvements and I would like to make the following suggestions. These suggestions are not made for new ideas or neat tricks. I think they would improve what you already have in PTE to make it easier to use and more intuitive. They are not in any particular order, but all, I think, are important.

Gary

To-Do List Suggestions for V9.01

1-Add filename’s extensions to ‘Slides’ and ‘Timetable’.

2-Widen O&A’s ‘Properties/Name’ and ‘Picture’ boxes to see more of the entries.

3-Add horizontal sliders in the Folder and File List windows.

4-Add a ‘Length’ column in File List (to see length of videos).

5-Make the ‘Convert’ window always show on screen and not just as icon in Tray.

6-Allow the ‘Border’ setting to be made Global, with ability to turn off and adjust individual borders.

7-Allow the O&A’s default ‘Border’ setting (currently 1.5) to be modified.

8-Add in the ‘Project Options/Audio’ an additional option to ‘Add (or Copy?) Audio from Video’.

9-Allow the ability to ‘Trim’ a video file without having to ‘Convert’ or re-Convert (adding a second ‘convert’ to the filename).

10- When an ‘Open Recent Project’ or ‘File Open’ is performed, insure that the associated files (at least the location of the last save) of the project are displayed in the File List.

11-Indicate in the File List the non-main files that are used in a project with some notation (i.e., color or italicize, etc.)

12-Allow non-main files to show the ‘Insert template’ information.

13-Add ‘Rotate’ to the Frame function.

14-Create the ability to copy all of the O&A’s settings that were made to one slide to another slide (copy/paste).

15- Currently, if you have a video clip followed by an image file, you can move the image file to the left when in Timeline view) to shorten (i.e., trim) the end of the video clip (an easy way of trimming the end of the video clip). It would be helpful to be able to do this to the beginning of the video clip by being able to move the video clip to the left to ‘trim’ the beginning of the video clip. This would allow some fine tuning of the beginning of a video clip as you can with the ending of a video clip.

...Any comments from users?