WnSoft Forums

Pte 9

Ghulya

Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum 

I seen new Help online (in my case italian) but is a perfect calque of previous one Pte 8. Nothing (screen example menu etc) new interface O&A as multiple track  etc. Strictly speaking: is 8 or new 9 version the "help italian" with images that I see?

Above all, the painful notes, literaly, the program inteface: possible in AD 2017, Is a children elementary school book? 
Nothing doing, and nothing  possibility to change  “color” of interface: gray, light,middle, black or semi balck. In other hand as professional Editor, 
Lightroom, Platinum...or Proshow Pro, for example.

And rudimental “editor” of text? Proshow for example is stellar

A pletora of sound track/s commentary but, again but only track for video-photo: Premiere Elements, in this case is stellar for example. Sure Premiere ad others is “only” editor video, but with Ken Burns...that I have experimented for many time  and very capable: Pte is different, but monorail. Inevitable.

Finaly a this time a question irreversible: Pte 9.0 is a tool for amateurs or  serious  pro-semipro-master...professional? If affermative I think the next 9..x is imperative: 1) editor text decent  2) multitrack video-photo 3) inteface etc.

Regards

Ghulya

Ghulya,

If you like Proshow that much, why not use it? You really think Proshow's text is stellar? I use it and I find it to be anything but. Try to use Proshow to create text circling a spinning Earth... Try to create a 3D text effect on a rotating cube - oh wait - you can't make a rotating cube or 3D text ... sorry about that.  How about using Proshow to have multiple audio tracks? Oh wait, you can't do that either. hmmm  - perhaps not so great after all...

Lin