WnSoft Forums

Soundtrack LOCK lost in recovered PTE

LumenLux

Since using Version 9, I have had two crashes of Pictures To Exe.  In both cases, I have be thankful to find the "recovered" PTE has saved me, for the most part.  I'm also thankful that I have thought to see if the three sound tracks  still were locked after recovery.  In both cases, the locked symbol has disappeared from the recovered PTE file.  It is easy to lock again Ctrl+L, but only if the user remembers to look.  It would be very helpful if the "recover" process could save the lock status.  Often for me, the soundtrack positioning is most critical and very easily damaged by my own mistakes in working with the slides and timeline.  Should the "locked" status be preserved with a crash and recover?

Robert,

The "Lock All Tracks" is an option of PicturesToExe, not a project. When you enable this option it works for all opened projects.

If the program crashed and you recently change a state of this option, PTE could miss to save a state of the option.

Normally PTE should not crash and I didn't see this problem a long time.

If you can reproduce a situation when PTE crashes, please try to repeat it and let me know.