WnSoft Forums

Still working on web site

fitzner3

http://www.photoimpressionspresents.com/ex...example/Dad.php

We working on inserting the picture presentation inside a TV or just leaving like this for now. :o

I know a Xatshow creation when I see one! Nice work. Just my "two-bits" here... Though Xatshow can produce some fancy transition effects, my favorite remains the classic dissolve (some call it a fade.) The flips, spins, and 3-D stuff is cool, but remind me of the old "Batman" show. I'd think especially if you were making a life tribute for use at a funeral that "class" is what you'd like to communicate. Call me old-fashioned, but I think dissolve transitions do this best.

Best of luck with your endeavor!

Thanks, Truelight, for the input and I will make the changes. I agree the fades would look better. :o

"Fitz"

I am flattered that you found my thoughts useful and chose to implement them. Of course I also noted your "tagline" and so I refer you to my website, brother. :o

True Light Words & Pictures website

Someday I gotta get busy and make a -real- website instead of this one hosted on Tripod. That way I could also post Xatshow webshows!

God bless... <)))><

Rick