WnSoft Forums

Text messages over photo slides

pkc49

Hi, I am returning to PTE after being away for over 10 yrs and Im wanting to make a slide show tribute to a friend who died in a car accident . I have got the photos and music but as they are displaying I would like to have all the messages that were left on Facebook scroll across as well. Could someone please offer some help please.  I will also have to purchase a new version as I can't find the old and nearly original version of PTE.  Would it be necessary to buy the deluxe version or would the Essential version cover what I'm wanting to do.

Thanks in advance

Peggy   pkc49

Horizontally scrolling text:

In O&A add your text object over your image. Right click in Object Panel - Add Text Object.

There will be a Key Frame on the left of the O&A timeline bottom of screen.

Clone that Key Frame (KF) and move it to the right side if that timeline. Right click on it - Clone - Drag to right.

Go back to the left KF and PAN the text until it is just off screen to the right.

Go to the right KF and PAN the text until it is just off screen to the left.

Play the animation.

Is this what you mean?

DG

Hi Dave, I was looking at having a rolling text from top to bottom over images as they were being displayed. Thanks for your answer and if the vertical can't be done then I will try the horizontal effect.

Cheers

Peggy