WnSoft Forums

"Spirit of the Sands"

jevans

I live very close to a wonderful beach at Tynemouth in North East England and have spent many happy hours wandering the shoreline and taking photos.  Here is one of the first AVs I have done with Version 9 as an attempt to show the various moods of the sands.  I am grateful to Eric Matyas who provided to music clips and I  have tried to select these to match the mood of the images.

https://www.slideshowclub.com/files/category/1-slideshows/

Jeff

Thank you for sharing this show, it brought back memories of many holidays spent in Northumberland the choice of music was very good.

A couple of minor things, I felt that some of the early transitions were a little bit too slow give the "third image" a bit too much time on screen and also there seemed to be some wide-angle  distortion with quite a few of the buildings leaning backwards or sideways.

However this doesn't really distract from the sequence which portrays the coast beautifully.

John

Thanks John for your comments.  Much appreciated.  I will look at both your points.  Most of the images were taken with a 16-80mm Nikon lens and lens correction applied in Lightroom. But there may be a few taken with my Panasonic for which there is no lens correction profile available.  Re transition times, I wanted to ensure hat the third image was visible buy again i will review this.

Hi Jeff

I really enjoyed the slideshow. Being in the Scottish Borders I do not live that far away from this beautiful coastline.

It shows that you do not have to travel far to get good material for a slideshow.

Unlike Landsberger I enjoyed the slow transitions with the third image effect.

Gogs