WnSoft Forums

Slide Styles - 3 Requirements needed

I have been working on wedding themes recently where the core of the show is made with slide styles.

1. We are now in need of the ability to make sub-categories in slide styles. Already my slide styles are a bit tricky to keep in order. I want to keep basic Slide Style Templates under the heading of Weddings, but away from finished styles. I want to separate vertical and landscape slide styles within the same main wedding category. I want to easily separate those styles that work fully on screen as opposed to those that bring the image(s) from off screen and I could list many more examples

2. I also have trouble with my naming regime. When I am about to create a style I cannot see others that are already in that category I select. I need to see those names for guidance on naming the new style. At present, I have to remember the name so I can follow on with some logic in the names and I cannot at this time, it's inconvenient and slow.

3. The need to add a slide style to slide 3,7,10,27,and 42 and have that slide style applied leaving the images in their correct position on the time line. At present that doesn't happen

I don't think I would get too fussed how these improvements came, but numbers 2 and 3 do have workarounds, number 1 doesn't.

If you're a wedding photographer as an example, you're soon going to have slide styles up to your armpits unless we can apply some order