WnSoft Forums

Right-click to Preview

A very useful feature of PowerPoint is the ability to right-click on a slideshow (.pptx format) and choose “Show” to view it as a presentation instead of converting it to .pps (presentation) format.  This is handy for quickly previewing many editable PowerPoint presentations.

In PTE, it would be very useful to preview a slideshow by right-clicking and choosing “Show,” or perhaps “Preview.”  Would it be possible to add this functionality to PTE?

Thanks.

-Craig

21 minutes ago, Craig said:

A very useful feature of PowerPoint is the ability to right-click on a slideshow (.pptx format) and choose “Show” to view it as a presentation instead of converting it to .pps (presentation) format.  This is handy for quickly previewing many editable PowerPoint presentations.

In PTE, it would be very useful to preview a slideshow by right-clicking and choosing “Show,” or perhaps “Preview.”  Would it be possible to add this functionality to PTE?

Thanks.

-Craig

Craig,

Would the 'Fullscreen preview from current position' do what you are asking?

Garuy

Preview.jpg

Thanks, Gary.  No, I was hoping for a simple right-click solution that would avoid having to open the [PTE] program and then navigating to the preview function.  The right-click option makes it much more efficient to quickly review many files in presentation mode, one after the other, rather than opening each file separately.

This is not an urgent request, but a possible nice tweak for a future version.  Thanks again.

-Craig

Greetings Craig,

Oh...I see. It has been a long time since I used PP, so it was not clear to me what you were asking. Since it does not take much time to have published an exe of the show, that is where I'd go to take a quick look at a show. But perhaps, you have a different purpose of just going to the .pte and doing a preview from it.

Gary