WnSoft Forums

Style maken

Erik

Hi Erik

The values which go into various places depend on what you are trying to achieve with your style. If you select an image and look in Objects and Animations on the "Properties" tab you will see it's labeled as a "main object" - main objects are numbered so that if you have more than one image on a slide they will be numbered sequentially such as 2, 3, 4, etc.  Main objects are replaced by the style with new objects which are the images selected by the style user. There is a very complete explanation in the User Guide linked below:

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en-us/9.0/slide-styles/main

It's best to start with a very simple slide style until you fully understand what these numbers should be. It all depends on how many different variable there are in the style and which images you want replaced with user selected images and which images you want to always stay with the style. If it's a "main object' it will be replaced. If it's not a "main object" it will be reproduced in the style. 

Please tell me your native language and perhaps we can find someone who can help you...

Best regards,

Lin

Hoi Lin,
Thanks for your quick response, it's here now 23.30am and go to sleep.
I'm going to look again tomorrow and hopefully I'll be out.
I am from Belgium and speak Dutch.
Erik

Hoi Lin, All I'm trying to do is not want to succeed. I'm a member of a photo club and we use PTE a lot to make beautiful projections. It would be very easy for us to know some of us how to make a style (who can learn it to the other members). Now, whenever we make a style, we always have to make it back if we want to use it with another image. I have imported some styles from your forum (thanks to the creators). Are there members here on the forum that speak Dutch, that might be easy to explain the way in which styles are made. Regards Erik (Translated with translate)

Hi Eric,

I am trying to find someone who speaks Dutch who might translate the instructions for making a style. Give me a few days and if I can't find some help, I will try to do the translation myself. If you could create a small slideshow with only a few images and explain what you want to achieve with a style, I will create the style and show you step by step how it was done. Use the Zip feature to zip the entire project and post the zip file to MediaFire or other file sharing service and give us a link.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Erik, Hi Lin,

Igor sent me a PM. I am from Belgium and speak Dutch. For many years I have been translating PTE into Dutch.

Has Erik sent you an example already? I'll help with the translation if necessary.

Best regards,

Cor

https://we.tl/9evgE66Vl3

Hoi Lin en Cor,

Here is the link to a zip file of a PTE series. In Figure 3, an animation has been processed with 2 incoming portrait images. How can I save this style. This is just a simple example I think. If I start to understand how it works. Thanks in advance. Greetings, Erik

Hoi Cor,

Dat werkt niet, als ik this Zo opsla dan Gaat Het niet.

Voorbeeld; ik heb this stijl opgeslagen en wil ze in een andere diareeks also gebruiken Maar ontmoet andere afbeeldingen dan lukt DAT Niet willen dan komen de Originele afbeeldingen er plots in.

De Liggende afbeelding is veranderd Maar De Twee portretten Blijven hetzelfde ??

Erik

Hi Cor,
I have saved this style as described, but if I want to use this style now in another series with other images, this is not possible.
The landscape image changes, but the two straight images remain the same as the original style. If you understand what I mean, I want to use this style back with other images but that does not work ??
What am I doing wrong??

Erik

Erik,

However, that is the right order to capture the style.
Nothing has changed in the working mode of the program, only the names are translated in Dutch.
I've done it myself and it works perfect.
In principle, the duration of the style and the number of slides used are also recorded.

Maybe there is something wrong with the registration of the category?
Give the style a name, then the category, eg "Eigen stijlen", author and text are not necessary.
Than the aspect ratio, which must be correct (4: 3, 16: 9, etc.).
Then "Stijl maken".
Go back to the main screen and press "Stijlen", then you must see the created style in the list under "Eigen stijlen".

Do you see the style under that category?

Import a Slide Style

The Style (“xxxx.ptestyle”) can be imported from any source.

• Click on Slide Style ("Stijlen")
  • Click on Tools ("Opdrachten")
  • Click on “Import” ("Stijl importeren")
Or click right with your mouse on the style and you see also the instruction "Stijl importeren".

Cor,
Everything done as you said, making style is not a problem. All right until I want to use that style with other images. That's going wrong.
See attached drawings.

As you can see, the style is "two portrait". If I want to apply it to three other images, only the landscape will be changed, the two portraits will remain the same.

Pte 4.JPG

Pte 3.JPG

Pte 2.JPG

Pte 1.JPG

Are you Setting Main Image Index - 1, 2 and 3 for the landscape and two portrait images?

DG

Drag the Landscape image into the Slide List - Main Image 1 will be Automatic.

Add the two portrait images in O&A and set Main Image Index 2 and 3 for those.

Make the style and then add three images to Slide List - Apply your Style.

Erik,

As Dave wrote:

Sleep de "Landscape" afbeelding in de Dialijst (hoofdscherm) - het Hoofdobject 1 zal automatisch worden geïndexeerd.

Voeg de twee portretafbeeldingen in Objecten en Animatie toe en stel Hoofdobjecten Index 2 en 3 voor deze afbeeldingen in.

Maak de stijl en voeg drie afbeeldingen toe aan de Dialijst - Pas uw stijl toe.

5953a45dbeba4_stijlen4.PNG.66dc29c4eeaf1ae14b336e39ca4dfc3d.PNG

Dave thanks for your help.

Yes thank you.
At last it has been successful. I had to adjust the main objects.
Thank you for all.
Hé Cor, where do you live somewhere, close to Zoersel. Should I need your help yet.