WnSoft Forums

Video freezing

RobC

I've added a number of video clips with audio. When I play the sequence in the normal view it plays fine but when I either play full screen or after I have saved it as either a low or high res file it stops and always at the same points. it does the same even without the audio track added. I'm using version 9.0.10

Hello,

Did you try to optimize video clips? When you add a new video clip to the Slide list PicturesToExe suggests to optimize it.

If you use large video clips (1920 x 1080), I recommend to create a MP4 video file instead of EXE.

The project contains multiple short video clips that dissolve into one another. After 8-10 seconds of playing full screen, it freezes. I've swapped clips around to see if there is a culprit but no matter what it always feeezes at the same point on the first clip. 

Sorry, I still can't understand - do you mean Preview / playback of an EXE file, or playback of created MP4 video file (from your project) ?

PicturesToExe 9 can create an EXE file or create a video file (MP4 / AVI).

Does this problem occur if you create a MP4 video?