WnSoft Forums

Plus Sign in O&A Keyframes

Craig

Hello...in trying to analyze a project made with PTE 7.5, I see a plus sign (+) next to every initial keyframe time in each O&A screen in that project.  I suspect it has to do with the image fade time, but cannot figure this out, nor can I replicate it in a PTE 9.0.10 project.  Otherwise, all parameters appear to be the same in the older version as in the new project that doesn't have the plus sign.

Is this plus sign next to the KF time still used in the current PTE version?  I am wondering if it invokes any kind of subtle formatting change.

Thanks for any clarification.

-Craig

Hello Craig,

Plus sign (+) appears on keyframes only if "Scale key frame times in objects (on time change)" option in turned OFF in Slide Options.

By default, key frames in a slide has positions in percentage ("Scale key frame times in objects..." is ON) and can't be linked.

Same in PTE 9 and PTE 8.

4 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Hello Craig,

Plus sign (+) appears on keyframes only if "Scale key frame times in objects (on time change)" option in turned OFF in Slide Options.

By default, key frames in a slide has positions in percentage ("Scale key frame times in objects..." is ON) and can't be linked.

Same in PTE 9 and PTE 8.

Thanks so much, Igor.