WnSoft Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RobC

Transition image size

I've designed a slideshow and when playing it those images which I have added animation to (zooming in/out for example) are appearing wider than those which do not even though all images are of the exact same dimensions. Is this normal or do I need to alter something? Image attached.

transition.jpg

Not entirely sure that I fully understand your question but is the aspect ratio of your project the same as your images. Your screen print seems to have either a 16:9 image overlaid with a 4:3 or vice versa?

RobC

My guess is that your main images resolution/aspect ratio is less than the default aspect ratio of your slideshow. Your image size looks to be 3:2, which we would expect from most SLR's. The slide show software (current PTE9) defaults to create a 16:9 slide show. This mismatch between 3:2 and 16:9 doesn't show itself to you, until you apply animation where the images now need to be bigger to allow a zoom out/in.

Go to Project options > Main tab and change the show aspect ratio to 3:2 and if I have understood your query right, your zoomed images should remain the same size as your other images