WnSoft Forums

Joining projects

RobC

RobC,

It is not  possible to join 2 or more  projects files. You can however use the Project Option -“Run application or slideshow on exit” provides a feature to enable a subsequent application to run on completion of a show. This feature can be used to chain a number of shows together into a single continuous process.

*Each slideshow  project is separately compiled and then linked to another compiled slideshow ... thus joining thru linking the individually compiled slideshows during  the playback operation. 

*Run Slideshow  option requires  same  version build of linking executables.

* Run Application can be used for linking  different  version builds .... however sometimes there can be  possible seamless | visual issues that are unpleasing.

v9-po014.jpg

Rob, you can easily join 2 or more Projects by using copy & paste.

Open the project you wish to copy, select all slides, CTRL+C to copy, then open the project you wish to paste into & CTRL+V to paste.

If you wish to copy any sound files as well then you will need to Link the individual sound clips to seperate Slides
Doesn't matter which slide they are Linked to as long as each sound clip is linked.
Once pasted into the joint project you can then unlink them.

Jill

1 hour ago, jkb said:

Rob, you can easily join 2 or more Projects by using copy & paste.

Open the project you wish to copy, select all slides, CTRL+C to copy, then open the project you wish to paste into & CTRL+V to paste.

If you wish to copy any sound files as well then you will need to Link the individual sound clips to seperate Slides
Doesn't matter which slide they are Linked to as long as each sound clip is linked.
Once pasted into the joint project you can then unlink them.

Jill

I see. thanks, Jill. Yes, I'm finding the project that I have copied loses all the audio clips so I've just added the clips afterwards and saved it. Seems to work ok though a little long-winded as I have re-do the envelope points.