WnSoft Forums

The End Of All Our Exploring

Almark

It was our 38th wedding anniversary. My wife surprised me with a trip to Poland. We did all the usual tourist visits and had one day left with nothing planned. My wife suggested we visit Auschwitz. I was most reluctant, I had heard how emotional it was, but I finally agree to go. I didn't have my Fuji camera, just my iPhone. Once there I was enthralled and I took many photos, just with my iPhone. I later then forgot all about the photos. Then I heard a track, listening on Spotify, called "The End Of All Our Exploring".

That's how it works for me. I hear some music and suddenly I know just what images will work.  So; I downloaded the files from iCloud, always a pain. I had previously adjusted them all on my phone with Snapseed, and all I did was convert them to mono.

Windows zip

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pp5yus62subcu8f/poland win.zip

Mac zip
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d2p7mai24mh0da0/poland mac.zip

I notice that when I double click on the poland.app, it opens up my 'Documents' folder, for some reason. But the show doesn't run. I have worked out, that all you have to do is click on 'Cancel', in the opened Documents folder. The show will then run.

Mark,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your latest show.  Very well done and even more amazing considering the fact that it was done only with an iPhone camera.  We visited Auschwitz 2 years ago and I think your show conveys the feelings I had during my visit.  The black and white is particularly effective.  Thanks for sharing this.  

Also, I should mention that while I downloaded it quite a while back, I just recently had the time to view your Iceland show.  Another very well done show.  Thoroughly enjoyed it!  Made me want to hop on a plane and visit!