WnSoft Forums

Aditional keyframes

MUR

Hi

In PTE 9, in O&A, pressing the + button adds a keyframe, in the middle of the empty space, as can be seen with the image 13 in the attached video, but in PTE 8, additional keyframes were added in sequence and this way is for me, more useful for animations
In image 14-x, I do the same thing in PTE 9, but in a way that is a bit complicated.
Is there any simple way to do it?

MUR

Two_ways.mp4

Hi MUR,

We did it intentionally to help a new user create a simple 2 keyframe's animation. For a new slide with 1 keyframe this keyframe is selected by default when you open the O&A editor. So pressing "+" button adds a 2nd keyframe at the end.

If you change a cursor position, pressing + button will insert a new keyframe at a selected time position, like in previous PTE 8.

Hi Igor and Davegee.

Thanks for your answers.

If this is useful for somebody, what I do is:

Hit the key that deselect the numeric keyboard, select the KF to repeat, keep pressed left shift + alt and hit the 0 in the numeric keyboard as many times you need (then adjust the KF times, according your project)

MUR