WnSoft Forums

Video Clip Won't Convert

goddi

Greetings,

I am having problems trying to Convert a couple of my video clips. If I try to convert a video clip in the File List, the Convert screen opens but the clips don't appear. The clips play just find in Windows Media Player.

At first I thought it was a size problem. The clips are large. However, I was able to convert an even larger clip before I tried these two other clips that are not quite as large.

The largest clip that would convert was GOPR0107 (1752 MBs). The two that will not appear in the Convert window are GOPR0115 (1505MBs) and GOPR0116 (1523 Mbs). See screenshot. And if I drag either of these two clips directly down into the Slides view, I get 'video not found'.

So I am not sure what is causing the issue. Could it be a size issue?

Gary

Video Files.jpg

3 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Gary,

Please see my recent post here. We need to update our video decoders to solve this issue.

Igor, Thanks for the info. For those two video clips that would not convert, I ran then through Adobe Premiere Elements and exported them with only a change in the aspect ratio and bit rate, then PTE would convert them. Strange. Looking  forward to  V.10. :)

Gary

• 1 month later...