WnSoft Forums

Dave Wilson

Dave Wilson

Hi Dave - which wedding slide style are you referring to? If the PTE Wedding Style - first put three portrait images in your slide list. Next select all three by clicking on them one at a time while holding down the CTRL key (or click the first the hold the shift key and click the third which will select all three). Next go to slide styles and select and apply the 3 portrait style.

Lin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:37 PM, davegee said:

Why are the instructions not in the Style?? (If this is the Style that the OP is refering to).

Inexcusable and so easily changed retrospectively!

Wedding 3 Portraits 2017.ptestyle

I cannot add the Border dimensions at this time - as far as I am aware only Heineken Igor can do this.

;)

DG

Bonjour et merci pour le partage c'est vraiment sympa,mais malheureusement je ne peux pas les utilizer car je n'ai que lavresion 8.02 deluxe,est-elle comptatible avec l a version 9 ?? Cordialement radeprovence

Why are the instructions not in the style??

Because when I made the style and the frame background to go with it. I didn't prepare it for release at that point. It was part of a demo sent to igor and he wanted to use that as a wedding style and include it with PTE-9

The author should read Barry Beckham and it was designed to show how easy it is to accommodate 3:2 images into a 16:9 slide show

3 Portraits