WnSoft Forums

Automatisch

Erik

Hello everyone,
In our photo club there are already many who have mastered PTE, fantastic program.
Now on November 18th we have our annual photo exhibition where we would like to play only diaries, my question.
How can we play these series automatically, for example we have 6 series (exe files) and want to play them continuously without having to help someone to click on the next series.
I have looked at the "Button" button but you have to click on it for the next series.
Does anyone know a solution ??

Thank you,
Erik

I am sure someone will come along with a better solution, but one way would be to publish the 6 AV shows as MP4's and then make one new show using the 6 MP4's.

I haven't used the latest version on PTE, but if those MP4 files are too big to do it that way, then use a video editor program to combine the files. PhotoShop will also do it for you.

It MIGHT be possible using the "Slide Options" window for the last slide in any "show".

HOWEVER, the person(s) constructing the "spectacular" would need access to the PROJECT files rather than the EXE files.

https://docs.picturestoexe.com/en-us/9.0/project_settings_1/slide_settings?s[]=slide&s[]=options

Erik,

You may want to read this old posting to see if it suitable to you needs to linking exe's.

*it allows consecutive playback without user actions You could even make the controlling project file play the consecutive linked exe's  continuously by Repeat option in Project options.

*The setting uses  Run Application option which can momentarily promote desktop/taskbar flash on some  OS.

Hello everyone,
After several times your possible solutions, I think JRR's solution is the simplest.
Of course, I must have the basic version of the "exe files" to be able to produce them to MP4 or even AVI files (also works fine).

This way we can make these files easy and unobtrusive during the series for our visitors.

Thank you for your solutions.

Regards,
Erik