WnSoft Forums

P2E icons

Jim Higgins

Hello all

I would like to have an ICON with each of my presentations. I make ICONS with ICOfx and they seam to be proper ICONS but when I assign them to my EXE files in "Program Options" nothing happens. All I get is the Blue and silver start button for every show. I assume it is something that I am doing wrong. Can anyone tell me what it is I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Jim

13 hours ago, Jim Higgins said:

Hello all

I would like to have an ICON with each of my presentations. I make ICONS with ICOfx and they seam to be proper ICONS but when I assign them to my EXE files in "Program Options" nothing happens. All I get is the Blue and silver start button for every show. I assume it is something that I am doing wrong. Can anyone tell me what it is I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Jim

9 hours ago, Lin Evans said:

Hi Jim,

I seem to remember that we had a problem with icons some time ago and it was solved most of the time by rebooting the computer. Try that and if that doesn't do it we can ask Igor to look into it for you.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin

Once again you are there to help. Thank you.  After I posted the topic last night I continued to try for the icons and found they seam to work when you save the show in a root directory of a hard drive or usb stick but were less likely to work in a sub directory. I had no trouble with icons in previous versions of P2E running Windows 8 so I'm thinking it may be a Windows 10 glitch.

So I'll wait and see if it changes in the next Windows update.

Thanks again Lin

Jim