WnSoft Forums

Burning to mp4

AngelaL

I am able to publish the AV to a USB stick so it can be shown on another computer and have done this many times. In the past I have also made an MP4 to use with a TV set. Currently, when I try to make an MP4 it stops at 0.6% every time. Meanwhile the time it "will take" goes steadily up and up. Since making an MP4 successfully, I have had a new DVD drive fitted and I am wondering if this may have change a setting needed for burning an MP4 file. I have PTE 9. Any suggestions. please?

Try making an Mp4 with a different project. Make a test project with just 6 images and see if you can create an Mp4. If it does, then perhaps there is something in the other project that sticks at 6%. Perhaps a sound fault issue, but just a guess.

You could also try a new install of PTE-9, it's not a long process and make sure you have the latest version from HERE - It's the Try it Free button and a fresh install will remember your product key

Thank you very much for your help, Barry. I did what you suggested and had no trouble burning an MP4 file with six images and music. It was good to know that worked. I then tried my original project and it has again stuck at 0.6%. Next, I will try to work on the issue assuming it may be an audio track problem. Thank you again. - Angela

10 hours ago, AngelaL said:

I am able to publish the AV to a USB stick so it can be shown on another computer and have done this many times. In the past I have also made an MP4 to use with a TV set. Currently, when I try to make an MP4 it stops at 0.6% every time. Meanwhile the time it "will take" goes steadily up and up. Since making an MP4 successfully, I have had a new DVD drive fitted and I am wondering if this may have change a setting needed for burning an MP4 file. I have PTE 9. Any suggestions. please?

Hi,

Please make sure that you have the latest version 9.0.12:

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/picturestoexe/download/

There was a similar problem in v9.0. which we fixed recently.

• 4 weeks later...

I have only just had time to get back to my problem of publishing an MP4 file. I tried various suggestions. Finally, I took the plunge and reinstalled a later version ( PTE 9.0.13) and the problem was instantly solved. Thanka to all for your suggestions and help.

Angela