WnSoft Forums

PTE 9 does not connect sound

lhpict

Since I use PTE 9 (version .12) I can't publish my projects with sound. After the file is created (mp4, DVD, AVI or wathever) there is no sound. In the project is everything fine.

When the project becomes bigger,  PTE9 hangs at the beginning of te project by starting publishing.

Is this  problem known by somebody?

I use a desktop with a I5 processor and 16GB of memory and Windows 10. I the past i had no problems with PTE8.

Thanks

Luc,

Belgium

Thanks for your reaction.

For a very short project, say  about 1 minute, the rendering works. Once there is more then one soundtrack the problem occurs.

When i tray to make a mp4 file the rendering hangs. When i interupt the process after a long time (i tried for several hours)  i often get a read error.

In the project itself everything works fine from the beginning to the end.

Could it be a hardware problem? Bad memory for example. I find no errors on the harddisk.

I hope you don't mind I use a downloadlink to Wetransfer for the zip-files.

I have forwarded two zip-files

Project with problems.zip and Project without problems.zip.

The first one has 1 mp3 soundfile in track 1 (no problem), the second (with problem) has 2 mp3 soundfiles in track 1

This is the link

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b79d9ec8e7148db6bf02515687a4538020171006133315/170e8c14cd70949d5ecbc150c10624da20171006133315/5bd218

On 01.10.2017 at 3:13 PM, lhpict said:

Since I use PTE 9 (version .12) I can't publish my projects with sound. After the file is created (mp4, DVD, AVI or wathever) there is no sound. In the project is everything fine.

When the project becomes bigger,  PTE9 hangs at the beginning of te project by starting publishing.

Is this  problem known by somebody?

I use a desktop with a I5 processor and 16GB of memory and Windows 10. I the past i had no problems with PTE8.

We fixed this problem. It happened in case of certain non-latin letters in filenames of audio files.

Please try a new Beta version:

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

Let me know about a result.

Thanks for the support!

Encoding now works well both for mp4 as for DVD.

Now arises another problem. The mp4 file can not be read by my mediaplayer. In the PTE8 version there was no problem.

Are there other, newer codes used in PTE9?

I will try to update my mediaplayer  but so far without succes.

You are been very helpful , thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hi Dave

At the beginning of PTE9 I also had problems with the sound reproduction in my projects.

But since the latest version, everything works as it should.

I only use mp3 files for the sounds play.

Just having problems with exe files? You would need to test mp4 or avi export if there the same problem arises.

Best regards

Luc