WnSoft Forums

Acces Violation Error

jkb

I am making a new show which has 'wait for key press' on each slide.

I was running in Preview & it went through the first few slides without problem, then I pressed the right arrow key to move to the next slide & got an Access Violation error.
I am using the latest version 9.0.12

Exception.JPG.1fd25aac1455bc2679d8fa291cef668f.JPG

I have run this several times previously & it was OK, but this time the error occurred & I had to Esc the preview as it wouldn't respond.

Several other strange things have happened while building the show that I cannot quite explain, such as making changes to slides & then they disappear!

Also changing the Slide name in Slide Options wouldn't always work.

I cannot reproduce these problems when trying to work out what I did & what went wrong.

Jill

I have also experienced this using the wait for a key press, but like you I cannot pin down the cause or repeat it to be able to report it. The errors I experience was also slightly different to what you post above . It was a small square window with an frame error message. Sometimes when I try to go backwards in the slide show using the keys, I get a black screen and have to exit and go back to the slide I was on

On 02.10.2017 at 9:18 PM, jkb said:

I was running in Preview & it went through the first few slides without problem, then I pressed the right arrow key to move to the next slide & got an Access Violation error.

Hi Jill,

Sorry for the delay with my replies, I caught a cold recently and couldn't work at PC several days.

Please send me this project (all files in a ZIP and EXE), I will check for this problem.