WnSoft Forums

Origami

davegee

Sometimes I see a Transition on TV etc and wonder if or how I could do it in PTE. A challenge. This is such a challenge. I have called it Origami for want of a better name. Included in the ZIP are the Custom Transition, the Demo Style and individual Styles for each of the four directions of the CT.

Follow the instructions in the Style.

As always these are just ideas - feel free to Edit or Adjust.

DG

Origami 1.zip

Hi Dave

Just downloaded your Origami file, unzipped it and imported the four styles and demo.

When I tried to apply the demo style to four slides as you suggest, I got this Exception error:

59dd11bacdb91_Screenshot2017-10-1019_24_01.thumb.jpg.66c0a302976bcff996c608b97358e206.jpg

I clicked OK to clear the error, and all seems to behave properly now.

Regards

wideangle

Updated/Modified Origami 1 CT: Origami 1.pteeff

Shading has been added to differentiate between Left and Right sections during the Transition.

Origami 2:

Origami 2.pteeff

Origami 2 takes the CT a step further by adding more sections to the transition. (Horizontal only).

Styles containing these CTs:

Origami 2a.ptestyle

Origami 2b.ptestyle

DG

P.S. Some users have experienced error messages when these CTs are first Imported. Closing and re-opening PTE fixes the problem. Igor is aware and is investigating.