WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe 9.0.14 BETA

Igor

Hi,

Please can you check work of PicturesToExe 9.0.14 BETA?

This version includes many important improvements. Especially for encoding of video (see details below).

Let me know:

1. How quick the installation window of PTE appears when you double-click on picturestoexe-setup.exe file ? The security check of downloaded file in Windows should take not more than 2-3 seconds.

2. Visual quality of video (sharpness of images) in comparison with previous version of PTE 9. It should be same.

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

• Reduced memory usage during encoding of a video. This helps to avoid a problem of missing images (black pictures) in a created video, if project contains many large images on one slide. Earlier you could observe a problem (black pictures) with a slide style "10 portraits" for large images.

• Fixed problem with freezing of the Objects and animation editor after copying/pasting some objects between slides.

• Fixed problem with non-working EXE presentations which are larger than 2 GB. Max allowed size is 3.9 GB.

• Fixed problem with missing “Help” custom window from projects saved in versions 8.0 and 7.5.

• Fixed problem with installation of PicturesToExe 9 on some computers.

Igor,

Cannot check for all the issues you have corrected but the installation window appears very quickly (no appreciable delay). Video files appear the same as in previous version.No other problems seen so far. 

I have had several incidents of PTE crashing recently with V9.13.  It appears to be random and I cannot repeat any incident.  But I have not had this before.  Will keep a check and let you know if I can identify any repeatable incident.

Jeff