WnSoft Forums

Couple Flag Waving Types To Play With

Lin Evans

Here's a couple styles to play with. I borrowed Dave's waving style for a flag but noticed that the wrong side of the wave was the anchor. Rather than mess with Dave's carefully calculated values, I made the style for horizontally flipped flags. then reversed inside the coding. Just use Photoshop or some other editor to flip your flag horizontally - place the image in the slide list twice, select both slides and apply the style. To increase the display time, copy and paste the original after applying the style as many times as desired. Also I added a flagpole which should work with about any flag.

The second style uses any 16:9 aspect ratio image you chose as both the blurred background and the waving image. Just choose one image and apply the style.

Flag Waving 2.ptestyle

Image Waving.ptestyle

Lin, 

I had to check to see what it was you were talking about. The "Rippling" images were no more than "window dressing" for the Demo of the two CTs.

The construction method was first suggested by Igor a few years back and is the same as that used in the Advanced Curling Page CT. I made no effort to determine a left or right side bias. It is what it is - a Rippling Image.

You should be able to put any ar image in there but will obviously lose some from either top/bottom or sides when it is converted to 16:9 by pte.

DG

Hi Igor,

Could the book style created by Jean-Cyprien be what you would like to see?  Like this?  I just put on different covers and spine and made a new style, but his method is the same which makes the pages change form and look like a natural book. This is a brief example:

Lin