WnSoft Forums

searching for a transition called Album 3D

P6044

I'm afraid I've been a bit of a numpty and attempted to amend a transition without making a copy of it first. I can't find the original download file in the recycle bin and it's not on my backup drive. I've searched the forum but can't find it there either.

The transition is called "Album 3D" and before I succeeded in trashing it mimicked turning a page in a book. I think it was created by davegee.

I've used this transition in a (fortunately) completed project so I would like to get it back but I don't think I have the skills to re-create it myself. Can anyone help?

Igor, just tried this and it slides the first image down then zooms out on the second - the one I've trashed moves the first image back and to the right then moves to the left moving the second image up and looks like you're turing a page in a book - not explaining this very well so I've taken these from the completed project to show you what I mean

transition-1.jpg

transition-2.jpg

transition-3.jpg

transition-4.jpg