WnSoft Forums

Green Screen Animated Flags For You

Lin Evans

Hi Folks,

I have compiled animated videos (green screen for chroma key extraction) of flags from the following countries:

USA, Great Britain, Australia, Canada, Turkey, Spain, Russia, Japan, France, Mexico, South Africa and Sweden. Along with the zipped archive of these videos is a PNG Flagpole for you to fly your flag from.

I have also included on a separate link, a video tutorial showing you who have not yet experimented with Chroma Key Extraction just how easy it is to use it to enhance your shows if you so desire. So here are the links - I hope some of you can watch the tutorial and use the animated flags.

Best regards,

Lin

http://www.lin-evans.org/chroma/greenscreenflags.zip

chromakeytutorial.wmv

Thank you Lin for this research and for this tutorial.

And thank you especially for your courage to comment on this video. We are happy to see (hear !) that you can make yourself understood again, and hope - are sure - that much progress is still possible.

Best regards,

Jean-Cyprien

Thank you Jean-Cypien,

I keep trying - it's improving slowly but steadily. Others whom I've spoken with who had similar conditions caused by strokes tell me that they made improvement even after a year so I'm optimistic...

Best regards,

Lin

• 2 weeks later...